Tuesday 29 May 2012

Final constructed peice
























Above are the Front and back views of my final pieces, overall i am really pleased with how they have turned out i feel they look just like my original sketch and the colour palette, fabrics and print have worked well together, i feel the piece is wearable and has fulfilled my aims and brief, however i would have liked to have made a another piece to go with this outfit i feel it was not realistic in the given time frame and this outfit challenged my skills more than i had expected so to make another piece may have been unachievable.
I have found this project a real experimental and  skill and knowledge Developing process helping me to push my designs and confidence with other materials and techniques which i can further build upon in the future and have gained and learned lots of new processes and how they work on different surface and fabrics and how this may effect the finished look all knowledge that is important as a designer to ensure the piece designed and developed is reflective of the design .

No comments:

Post a Comment